Ad ID: 3535
Added: July 11, 2019
Sale Price: ₱3500
State: Metro Manila
City: City of Manila
A Boarding House in Intramuros Manila is what you’ll need if you’ll be studying in Mapua University, Lyceum of the Philippines, PLM (Pamantasang Lungsod ng Maynila), Universidad de Manila or at Colegio de San Juan de Letran.
This boarding house for rent (Madrigal Ladies Dormitory) located within Intramuros comes cheap and is priced at ₱3,500 per month. It is located at Magallanes St. near Joy Christian Fellowship Church and Gilbey Jane Fastfood.
Another boarding house Madrigal Dormtel is located at Cabildo St. cor. Sta. Clara St. and is near KFC, Chowking and the Family Clinic
Who should rent a Boarding House in Intramuros?
A boarding house in Intramuros Manila would also be useful to those who work within the area. It is highly recommended for those who work at Manila Bulletin, SM Manila, Manila City Hall, Manila Hotel, National Museum and Philippine Normal University.
There are also a lot of government offices near the area – Department of Public Works and Highways, Philpost, Bureau of Customes, Philippine Coast Guard, Bureau of Quarantine. If you work at one of these offices then having a place to live within Intramuros is ideal.
Advantage of a Boarding House over an Apartment in Manila
- It is cheaper to rent a boarding house rather renting a whole apartment for rent in Manila
- You could easily share the maintenance cost of a boarding house
- Most of the time maintenance cost is shouldered by the property owner
- Most often Boarding Houses are more secured as the owners prioritize the safety of their property
What to do in Intramuros Manila?
During the weekends or during off days, this old city would be perfect for get-togethers, parties, celebrations, dates or a simple dinner bonding with the family.
The best things to do and to visit are:
- Experience Fort Santiago
- Explore the Walls of Intramuros
- Visit San Agustin Church and Manila Cathedral
- Go to Casa Manila Museum
- Going for a Calesa Ride
- Having a drink at the Sky Deck View Bar
- Visit Bahay Tsinoy Museum